Sunday 13 November 2016

Introduction - DAY 100

Hi everyone! My name is Heitor, I'm 16 and I'm a Portuguese exchange student in Denmark. I'm staying in a city called Kolding, in the peninsula part of Denmark (Jutland), for 11 months and by the time that I'm writing this post, I'm completing my 100th day in this beautiful country.

I wanted to start this blog a long time ago but I've been so stunned and speechless since I got here that it was just too much to take in. That's why today I've decided to finally start. This blog's main purpose is to share my experiences and adventures with anyone who is interested, mostly my family and close friends, but also for anyone who is thinking about doing an exchange program in Denmark. I want to share this culture with the world, the traditions and people. It's also a good way of answering some questions from friends and family that are really curious and interesting.

As a start, I'll write daily, since so much as already happened and I would literally take 100 days to explain it all. Anyways, I will try, beginning with the first day since I got here. As all begins to settle in I can write weekly and keep in touch with recent events, travels, experiences, thoughts, reflexions and any questions that may occur.

I hope this blog to be a safe box, where I can keep all my best moments in Denmark, with photos and descriptions. My goal is to look back to this is 10 years and still be able to remember every single experience that I had, all the friends that I made for life, my second family, the weather, the long bike rides in the morning while the sun rises, the music, the food, the people. My second life.

Resultado de imagem para denmark  portugal flag

The story begins tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment